Playlist not displayed

Playlist not displayed was created by Wilco1219

I have a menu-item with a 'Video Layout'. The selected video is displayed correctly and can be viewed. But the playlist is only visible when the video is on pause. And the items in the playlist can't be selected. So there no way to go to another video. Can someone please help me?

www.alphenskozakkenkoor.nl/fotovideo/video-s
1 year 5 months ago #2695

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist not displayed

I understand that you speak about the "More Videos" option in the player that shows when you pause the video.

I see you are adding YouTube videos. For YouTube videos, we use their Iframe API to play using our custom player. The "More Videos" option in your question comes from the YouTube API itself. But, clicking on those videos will take you to the YouTube page rather than playing on the same player. Unfortunately, they don't provide any option to hide this. So, we use some CSS tricks and disable the click action on those videos. Kindly let me know if you want to make them clickable. So, we can get you a CSS code patch.
1 year 5 months ago #2696

Replied by Wilco1219 on topic Playlist not displayed

I would like the following things:
  • The playlist underneath the video and visible while the video is playing. This was the case before
  • Being able to click videos in the playlist when the video is paused. Now only the playlist is shown but the videos in the list are not clickable
  • Being able to scroll through the playlist with the arrow that's on the right. Now I only see the first 5 videos of the playlist

If possible is it an idea to make a separate module with the playlist only so you can place that in another position of the website?
1 year 5 months ago #2697

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist not displayed

1. Login to your Joomla back-end.

2. Go to the "Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos" menu.

3. Click the "Options" button at the top right corner of the page.

4. Select the "Advanced" tab. Scroll down to the "Custom CSS" section.

5. Copy & Paste the CSS code below,
.vjs-youtube.vjs-has-started .vjs-iframe-blocker {
    display: none !important;
}

This should make the "More Videos" option clickable. But, this is an option that comes as a part of the YouTube player itself and we don't have any control over this. When you click on a thumbnail, you would get redirected to the YouTube page.

As an alternate solution, you can use our playlist module.

Demo: yendifplayer.com/demo/playlist-player.html
Tutorial: yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-playlist-module.html

Hope this helped you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wilco1219
1 year 5 months ago #2698

Replied by Wilco1219 on topic Playlist not displayed

Thank you. This solved my problem!
1 year 5 months ago #2699

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.