Skip to the next video automatically

Skip to the next video automatically was created by Cristian83

Hi, I'm opening this post to ask for information on the progress of the next video.
When the user finishes a video, he is required to exit that particular page and start the next video.

I'm not talking about the playlist.
I am attaching the screenshots where I show you my interest.

Therefore, in order to see the video, the user must log in, select the category and find himself on a page where the seasons of the TV series are entered.

When you click on your favorite series you are redirected to another page where the video appears, clicking on the video starts watching the film.

Once the video is completed, it does not go to the next one automatically, but the user has to go back and select the next video.

Please note that the "Auto Advance" flag is active. but this is only for the play list.

Can I please ask if it is possible to go to the next video after the first one is finished automatically? Thank you.

I want to make a clarification. You can also include the "skip intro" option in the videos. I saw it in amazon prime video

1 year 3 weeks ago #2788
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Skip to the next video automatically

Very sorry. The autoplay next video option is available only in the playlist layout at the moment. But, I understand it's needed on the other layouts as well. I have taken note of this now. So, I promise that we would have an option for this in the future but not in the next version itself as we have already scheduled the next release. Kindly be patient.
1 year 3 weeks ago #2789

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.