My Video "item not found"

My Video "item not found" was created by Cristian83

Hi, I open this post to ask where I find the problem in the "my video" option.
When I connect with the super user credentials it shows me the videos, while if I connect with the register credentials it gives me the error item not found. may i know where is the error thanks.
11 months 2 weeks ago #2792

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic My Video "item not found"

The "My Videos" menu layout only shows the videos added by the current logged in user. So, kindly make sure that the user account you use to login has videos added.
11 months 2 weeks ago #2793

Replied by Cristian83 on topic My Video "item not found"

Thanks for the reply.
I would kindly like to understand what you mean by "added videos". Should the user who has registered permissions once finished watching the video, view it in the my videos section? if so, this does not happen. If I have to change some setting I don't know.
11 months 2 weeks ago #2794

Replied by Administrator on topic My Video "item not found"

Do you use our front-end video submission form and allow your users to submit their videos? The "My Videos" menu layout should be used only when you have option for your users to submit their videos.

If not, kindly try using our "Videos Layout" option yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-menu-layouts.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cristian83
11 months 2 weeks ago #2795

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.