Adding Features

• apar
  • Topic Author

Adding Features was created by apar

I have following suggestions
1-to have Dailymotion and vimeo video type next to youtube.
2- when you publish the video to have also the date.
3- to have the feature of google ads and VAST.
By the way changing the order of video items is not possible. Actually you are able to change but it doesn't show in galleries.
9 years 10 months ago #285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Adding Features

To have Dailymotion and vimeo video type next to youtube.

- Did you checked our THIRDPARTY EMBEDCODE method ? It can accept the embed code of your VIMEO and DAILYMOTION videos. Kindly check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-addi...ird-party-video.html

When you publish the video to have also the date.

- Do you speak about displaying the video created date ? We already display the video added date in detail video page. Kindly check our demo yendifplayer.com/joomla/

- I guess, you're looking for the option to change it. Our next version will have this feature.

To have the feature of google ads and VAST.

- This feature is already in our TODO list

By the way changing the order of video items is not possible. Actually you are able to change but it doesn't show in galleries.

- Kindly select "Custom Ordering" option in "Order By" select box. This should sort the videos according to the order set in Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 10 months ago #286

• apar
  • Topic Author

Replied by apar on topic Adding Features

I know by embeding daily motion and vimeo I can have them, but I like them to be like youtube feature when I add them.
- Publishing date control when I add videos. I know publishing date appears with videos but I need to have a control like joomla and wordpress when I create article.
- order of videos still is not working properly.
- rtmp stream is not playing in Yendif Video player in Android and IOS devices. If i am doing something wrong please write me the right instruction how to do. Thanks.
9 years 9 months ago #353

Replied by Administrator on topic Adding Features

Order of videos still is not working properly

- Kindly get me your administrator access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. in where I can check this.

RTMP stream is not playing in Yendif Video player in Android and IOS devices. If I am doing something wrong please write me the right instruction how to do. Thanks.

- RTMP stream can be played only through flash. Android and IOS devices don't have support for flash. So the RTMP streams can't be played in those devices. Alternative, you can add your fallback video using our MOBILE FALLBACK VIDEO field in the video upload form.
9 years 9 months ago #354

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.