Playlist and autoplaylist not working

• rpalo
  • Topic Author

Playlist and autoplaylist not working was created by rpalo

In Joomla, I can get the plugin to work only when I list a single video file. If I specify a video category or use the autoplaylist option, the playlist does not appear.
9 years 8 months ago #415

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist and autoplaylist not working

Kindly get me your live site link in where the issue occurs. So, I can check what went wrong.
9 years 8 months ago #416

• rpalo
  • Topic Author

Replied by rpalo on topic Playlist and autoplaylist not working

Here is an example, tylerpalo.com/index.php/theatre . The 'test' above the 'Theatre' header is supposed to be a video player with playlist.
9 years 8 months ago #418

It seems to be a JQuery conflict issue. I can see 2 set of JQuery libraries in the page. This causes issue in your theme's customJQuery.js file and stop loading our playlist script which is added next to it.

Solution :

Kindly try disabling JQuery from the component under Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 8 months ago #419

• rpalo
  • Topic Author

Replied by rpalo on topic Playlist and autoplaylist not working

I cleaned up the jQuery, so now it only loads once. I am still unable to get the plugin to work. tylerpalo.com/index.php/theatre
9 years 8 months ago #422

<script src=" ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11/jquery.min.js " type="text/javascript">

There is no JQuery in your site now. I can see the above line in your site header. But, the JQuery file path in the script is invalid and I get 404 error when opening the file directly from my browser. So, none of the JQuery based plugins will work now. Kindly get me your Joomla admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, let me fix this on my own.
9 years 8 months ago #423

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.