question about comments

question about comments was created by ydacosta

hey, curious about comments system.. i entered my facebook app id and it is still behaving the same way as it was before i added the app id. people are allowed to post comments and it shows up on their own facebook timeline but....when i add the app id i was assuming that it would allow them to also post comments on my timeline as well but it didnt show up on my facebook page..only the posters timeline. not sure if im missing anything here.. does yendif post to website owners timeline as well if facebook app id is entered.. if not what exactly is the point of the app id. hey thanks again for all of your help in advance i really like your software
9 years 7 months ago #506

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic question about comments

App ID in Facebook comments is used to enable Moderator permission for you. It doesn't mean that the users comments will be added to your timeline too. Kindly check FAQ section of the Facebook comments plugin page to know more about this.
9 years 7 months ago #507

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.