Display all videos in category including sub?

• paulchan
  • Topic Author

Display all videos in category including sub? was created by paulchan

How to display all videos in category including sub categories?

I'm very impressed with yendif component, I'm trying to build video section with several categories (some main categories with sub categories)...
But I have problem to display all videos in main category (including the items in sub categories) on category's frontend layout. It shows only the videos at current category (current level) and a list of sub categories...
Is there some option in Yendif like in Joomla component, where I can choose to show all articles from one main category including the articles that are in sub categories?

Also I tried module "Yendif Video Share - Videos" - the same result. Only current category's items...

Thank you for any suggestion.
9 years 6 months ago #566

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Display all videos in category including sub?

Sorry, this is not possible through our current version.

Are you a PRO user ? If yes, kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with your ORDER ID. So, we can get the updated package on this.
9 years 6 months ago #567

Replied by steve30000 on topic Display all videos in category including sub?

Is the ability to list all videos in a category and its subcategories on one page (through plugin or module) available in the PRO version?
9 years 3 months ago #692

@ steve30000,

- Sorry, our next version will have this feature.
9 years 3 months ago #694

Replied by steve30000 on topic Display all videos in category including sub?

Do you have a rough estimate as to when this next version may be available? I have one page on my website that can use this feature and trying to determine how much effort I should put into coming up with an alternative for the page if a solution is coming soon from your software. Thanks.
9 years 3 months ago #740

@ steve30000

Our next version will be coming out in FEBRUARY. Kindly get me your Joomla admin & Server FTP access. So, I can add this option for you in your current installation itself.
9 years 3 months ago #743

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.