Discussing Some missing features

• doodi
  • Topic Author

Discussing Some missing features was created by doodi

Hi , i would first say thanks to yendif group developpers.
I Like this video gallery but im looking for those features if they will come up in the xomming update or can fix them now or how . Thanks.

1- In Sub Categories list I want to show all categories , i mean i dont want show this Button (MORE (+)) to load more categories.
2- in this page self im talking in 1 i want show all videos in every category like that
Sports (23 videos) Nature (19 videos)
3- Also like 2 But in the Categories List where to show the parent categories i want to show how many subcategories there is like
Man (23 Subcategories).
4- The module to show (Related Videos ) from that category or by the name of that video currently playing.
the built in Related Videos is not showing in the right at all even when i have more then 400 px space in the right But it still fixed in the bottom .
5- The Css of yendif gallery is Little confusing with the template of the joomla because yendif uses Body , html , .... css properties while joomla also have them so for example the width is set 100% then joomla template will exceeds the screen .

Hope to find solution to those specially 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 what i need right now :) Thanks .
9 years 3 months ago #705

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Discussing Some missing features

1- In Sub Categories list I want to show all categories , i mean i dont want show this Button (MORE (+)) to load more categories.

- Sorry, this is not possible by default. But, we can customize this for you in your PRO version.

2- in this page self im talking in 1 i want show all videos in every category like that "Sports (23 videos) Nature (19 videos)"

- Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration [Frontend Layout Settings]
- Find the config option "Show Video(s) Count" and enable it.
- Save the changes. That's it.

3- Also like 2 But in the Categories List where to show the parent categories i want to show how many subcategories there is like "Man (23 Subcategories)".

- This is not possible by default. But, you can hire us to customize this feature at some additional cost. Kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further details on this.

4- The module to show (Related Videos ) from that category or by the name of that video currently playing.
the built in Related Videos is not showing in the right at all even when i have more then 400 px space in the right But it still fixed in the bottom .

- This too should be customized.

5- The Css of yendif gallery is Little confusing with the template of the joomla because yendif uses Body , html , .... css properties while joomla also have them so for example the width is set 100% then joomla template will exceeds the screen .

- Sorry about this. Actually, "Yendif Video Share" was developed using "Yendif Player JQuery Plugin" and the CSS properties related HTML, BODY, ... comes from the standard "Yendif Player JQuery Plugin" itself. I have added this to our TODO list and our next version will have these properties removed from yendifplayer.css file.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 3 months ago #707

• doodi
  • Topic Author

Replied by doodi on topic Discussing Some missing features

Thanks for your quick reply Admin :) , how ever no one of these are solved for me while im using the free version Not PRO. :) .

Well :
about 1 and 3 and 4 ---> they cost even with extra cost or with customization in PRO, and my finance is litle bad right now.
Im sorry i cant now for them .

about 2 . there is not this option at all there OR maybe its also in the PRO version . I took the snapshot for my component so you can see it.

wish i can get some work around to solve those :) .
about 5 : good if you do it in next but currently i just noticed it for you so i have no problem with it , i just fixed it by css .
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 3 months ago #709
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic Discussing Some missing features

Regarding issue 2,

- You must be using our OLD version. Kindly upgrade to our latest 1.2.1 version.

How to upgrade ?

- Just download & install the latest version over the top of your existing installation.
9 years 3 months ago #710

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.