Import from HWDMediaShare ?

Import from HWDMediaShare ? was created by baijianpeng

This is a feature request topic.

There is another famous video sharing extension for Joomla named HWDMediaShare. It is good but very expensive.

Now I think Yendif Video Share is a good choice to replace HWDMediaShare.

However, I have already added many categories and videos in HWDMediaShare. How can I migrate them to Yendif Video Share smoothly?

I hope you add a new feature to Yendif Video Share component to allow importing data from HWDMediaShare.

Thank you.
9 years 3 months ago #711

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Import from HWDMediaShare ?

At first, I appreciate your interest with our component.

I assure, we will have tools to import data from other VIDEO SHARE extensions in future. But, it will take some time. Kindly, be patience and keep watching our website.

As an instant solution, you can hire our developers to do this. But, there will be a small charge. Kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further details on this.
9 years 3 months ago #713

Replied by baijianpeng on topic Import from HWDMediaShare ?

That is a good news. Since I can not afford dedicated service, I prefer to wait for your new feature.

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
9 years 3 months ago #714

Replied by felixthecat on topic Import from HWDMediaShare ?

Hello, i'm interested in this too.

My site is using hwdmediashare and i would like to buy your component but i would like to know if your component can import all the data from hwdmediashare.

Thank you very much.
6 years 1 month ago #1855

Replied by Administrator on topic Import from HWDMediaShare ?

@felixthecat,

Very sorry, we don't have any tool to import data from hwdmediashare yet.

As an instant solution, you can hire our developers to do this. But, there will be a small charge. Kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further details on this.
6 years 1 month ago #1856

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.