Link to detailed explanantion if no permission

Link to detailed explanantion if no permission was created by baijianpeng

This is a feature request.

If a guest visitor has no permission to view a video, the player will not play the video, instead, it will show a warning message as an overlay on the player window:

Sorry, you've no permission to watch this video

Don't you think such a brutal cold statement will make the visitor confused and uncomfortable? He must want to know: why I can not view this video? How can I get enough permission to view it?

However, this warning message can NOT answer above questions.

My suggestion is: make this warning message more friendly by allowing it show HTML LINK as detailed explanation.

That is to say, we allow HTML format of warning message to replace the current plain text message.

Then, there will be a link inside the message, and the visitor can click on that link, and be brought to an page (maybe an article) where he can find detailed explanation and instruction on how to get proper permission to view that video.
9 years 3 months ago #732

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Link to detailed explanantion if no permission

Thanks for your honest feedback.

I have marked this as HIGH PRIORITY in our TODO lists and our next version will have the fix for this.
9 years 3 months ago #733

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.