Confused on thumbnails...

• debrag
  • Topic Author

Confused on thumbnails... was created by debrag

I understand to add the url in the poster (optional) section but when I do that I lose images in playlist and just get the title in gallery view.

If I leave it blank I have nothing for gallery view but images for playlist.

Totally confused :(
9 years 1 week ago #875

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Confused on thumbnails...

You must be adding YouTube videos. For YouTube videos, our playlist can show image even if you have not added in plugin back-end. But, this doesn't work in our galleries and this is already in our TODO lists.

As a common solution, I would recommend adding images(poster) in the plugin back-end. I doubt the image file path which you added is invalid. Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check and get you the correct path.
9 years 1 week ago #876

• debrag
  • Topic Author

Replied by debrag on topic Confused on thumbnails...

I am currently experiementing at the following url

www.danicapatrick.uk/videos/

I'm not sure about the file path, is that the path to the vidoe on youtube or on my site?
9 years 2 days ago #884

Replied by Administrator on topic Confused on thumbnails...

Do you speak about the thumbnails below the player in www.danicapatrick.uk/videos/ ?

- Actually, they are the video categories and you must add images for them under Components => Yendif Video Share => Categories
9 years 1 day ago #885

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.