Component view

Component view was created by flashfs

When creating a menu of type "Yendif Video Share > Video Layout" we can select 1 specific video, so users can view this video right away when entering the menu. The link is something like this: index.php?option=com_yendifvideoshare&view=video&id=1&Itemid=384. If we wanto to show all videos, we can change the link to id=0.
My question is: can I show always just 1 video, like the first link, but it being the last one added, so I don't have to always go in the menu configuration and changing the "Select video" combo box? Something like: index.php?option=com_yendifvideoshare&view=video&id=(lastvideo)&Itemid=384
8 years 5 months ago #1068

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Component view

You can use our Player module to achieve this. Kindly check yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-player-module.html
8 years 5 months ago #1069

Replied by flashfs on topic Component view

Thanks for the fast answer.
I think that this module view is somewhat minimal, comparing with the component view. On the component view I already have the search, the stars, comments.. I mean, it's more complete.
8 years 5 months ago #1070

Replied by Administrator on topic Component view

Are you a PRO user? If yes, kindly mail me your Joomla admin and Server FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can add this for you in the "Videos Layout" itself.
8 years 5 months ago #1071

Replied by flashfs on topic Component view

Unfortunately, I am not, but thanks anyway. Maybe I can add this as a request, and then you can add later in the next version if you think it is useful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
8 years 5 months ago #1072

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.