Can I sort vidoes?

Can I sort vidoes? was created by Movius

I need to sort my videos into a specific order. At the moment, they seem to be all over the place. Can you advise how I can force a specific order for video display on the front end ie my website?

Thank you
David
5 years 6 months ago #1966

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Can I sort vidoes?

Just change the ORDER BY value to "Custom Ordering", Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos, find the column named "POSITION" and adjust the arrows to customize the ORDERING of your videos.

If you're using our Gallery Module, then you can find a dropdown option named ORDER BY inside the module back-end to configure the videos display order.

If you're using our Menu Layout, you can find the same option in the menu back-end under the TAB ( Gallery Settings ).
5 years 6 months ago #1967

Replied by AndyTheAstronomer on topic Can I sort vidoes?

There's another way, which will give you more flexibility. If you want to have different sort orders for different categories, as I often do, create a Joomla menu item of type "Yendif Video Share " and "Categories Layout". Select the category to display. Hit the "Gallery Options" tab and set your sort order there. You may want to hide that menu item under the "Link Type" tab and "Display in Menu". Save.

And there you are - a sort order for a particular category!

Hope this helps

Andy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
5 years 6 months ago #1981

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.