Restict video playing by membership

Restict video playing by membership was created by kezeo

Hello
i am trying free version of yandifplayer for joomla and i like it
i would like 2 questions :
1) i want an user need a membership to open a video, it can see in list view without problem but when to play video in full view and read video description, he needs a membership. is it possible please ?
2) i would like add some fles (pdf, etc) at the bottom of video but without using editor.is it possible ?
thank you in advance
5 years 6 months ago #1977

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Restict video playing by membership

1) i want an user need a membership to open a video, it can see in list view without problem but when to play video in full view and read video description, he needs a membership. is it possible please?

This is partially possible. Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Videos => Add New. Find the option named "Access". This is nothing but the Joomla! ACL. So, the trick is to create an access level for your membership and add your videos only to this access level by using this option. Still, you will need to use a third-party plugin for Membership management. But, this access restriction only restricts the video and the users can still read the video description.

2) i would like add some fles (pdf, etc) at the bottom of video but without using editor.is it possible ?

Sorry, this is not possible. You can hire us for such custom works. Kindly write us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with full details.
5 years 6 months ago #1978

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.