How to move data to another Joomla site?

How to move data to another Joomla site? was created by Vegan4Animals

Hi! I hope someone could help me figure out how to move Yendif Video Share content from a Joomla site to another one I just created. I have probably hundreds of videos in my first Joomla site and I hope there is an easier way to move the data to my new website instead of recreating the video pages one by one. Any help would be really appreciated, Thanks a million in advance!!!
5 years 5 months ago #2007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic How to move data to another Joomla site?

Sorry, Yendif Video Share doesn't have the option to import/export data at the moment. I understood your another site is a fresh one. So, I would simply suggest recreating the site using a backup of your old website. We would recommend AKEEBA for the backup process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vegan4Animals
5 years 5 months ago #2008

Replied by Vegan4Animals on topic How to move data to another Joomla site?

Thank you so much, Administrator, for clarifying this for me and for letting me know about this AKEEBA tool. I didn't know that existed and yes, I really needed something like this to help me copy my website since I am moving to a new hosting company. I was having issues trying to make a clone of my Joomla original website. Thanks a lot and let me tell you I love Yendif Video Share!!! Hopefully sometime in the future you may consider adding the export data feature, but in the meantime, yes, AKEEBA can do the job perfectly. I hope you'll have a lovely day :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
5 years 5 months ago #2009

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.