Version 1.2.8 - Custom Skin?

Version 1.2.8 - Custom Skin? was created by AndyTheAstronomer

Hello,

In the JED, it says 1.2.8 has:

New: Replaces the default VideoJS player skin with a custom beautiful skin.

I have installed 1.2.8 but there is no difference in the skin at all. How can I activate this? There's no skin setting under Config other than Light or Dark.

Also, please can you advise when the component will support Google Chromecast? Virtually every video player these days has this feature: Yendif is getting left behind.

Many thanks

Andy.
5 years 1 month ago #2101

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Version 1.2.8 - Custom Skin?

Regarding Custom Skin,

You no need to look for any settings and this is added by default. Our previous version uses the default VideoJS skin which is replaced in this version with our custom Skin. Kindly get me your site link. So, I can check if your site was updated with our new player skin or not.

Regarding Chromecast,

Yes, this is already a planned PRO feature and we will have this very soon. Kindly be patient.
5 years 1 month ago #2102

Replied by AndyTheAstronomer on topic Version 1.2.8 - Custom Skin?

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a site link as my site is running under localhost.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the video player page so you can see what it looks like.

Many thanks

Andy.
5 years 1 month ago #2103
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic Version 1.2.8 - Custom Skin?

Sorry, your screenshot doesn't show the player controls to confirm this. Please compare your player page with our demo and see if you're having the same player control styles.

yendifplayer.com/joomla/
5 years 1 month ago #2104

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.