Gallery view and autoplay issues

Gallery view and autoplay issues was created by CCANSW

Hi,
We've been looking at options for a video gallery for our web site.

Playing with the (FREE) Yendif Video Share component, there are too frustrating and confusing issues we've come across:

1- The parameters (columns and rows) for the gallery display seem to have no effect - the gallery is displayed full size for every video image, making navigation a real PITA, irrespective of the column and row values assigned.

2- Autoplay setting does not work. With autoplay = TRUE when a video is selected from the gallery it opens with a black screen and animated "loading" icon, but does not play. Eventually the user may work out that the play icon needs to be clicked/ tapped again.

Are these features by design or am I missing something?

Thanks
4 years 11 months ago #2146

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Gallery view and autoplay issues

1- The parameters (columns and rows) for the gallery display seem to have no effect - the gallery is displayed full size for every video image, making navigation a real PITA, irrespective of the column and row values assigned.

You should have disabled the Bootstrap CSS option. Go to Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration => Display Settings and enable the "Load Bootstrap CSS" option. Hope, this solved your issue!

2- Autoplay setting does not work. With autoplay = TRUE when a video is selected from the gallery it opens with a black screen and animated "loading" icon, but does not play. Eventually the user may work out that the play icon needs to be clicked/ tapped again.

Kindly get me your site link to check this directly.
4 years 11 months ago #2147

Replied by CCANSW on topic Gallery view and autoplay issues

Re item 1), thanks. That did the trick.

I'll PM you with site details. I have access to the yendif component restricted while I finish testing...

Thanks
4 years 11 months ago #2148

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.