YouTube Short Codes Not Working Any More

YouTube Short Codes Not Working Any More was created by AndyTheAstronomer

Hi,
There seems to have been a change in YouTube short codes.

Before, using {youtube}playlist{/youtube} worked fine, with a pull-down list of videos in that playlist appearing.

Now, none of the playlists that were working do so any more. The page only displays the first video in the list and starts playing it. There is no pulldown list.

I suspect that YouTube have changed something. Is there a way this functionality can be restored? I use it a lot.

Thanks!

Andy
4 years 8 months ago #2192

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic YouTube Short Codes Not Working Any More

Sorry, our extension doesn't provide any shortcode like, {youtube}playlist{/youtube}

I guess you should be using a different plugin. Please check with them. The shortcodes supported by our plugin are yendifplayer.com/joomla-video-share-player-plugin.html
4 years 8 months ago #2194

Replied by AndyTheAstronomer on topic YouTube Short Codes Not Working Any More

My apologies. I thought the site was using your shortcodes for YouTube. I shall investigate.

All the best!

Andy.
4 years 8 months ago #2195

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.