Audio playlist: first track name disappears

• Juhan
  • Topic Author

Audio playlist: first track name disappears was created by Juhan

The name of a first audio track disappears, when the player plays some next track. The only possibility to play first track again is to refresh the page. (I tried with IE9, Firefox 26, Chrome) Both with HTML5 and flash engine, black and white theme. I used the shortcode: [yendifplayer playlist=2] Wordpress version 3.7.1
A small bug?
With best thanks,
Juhan, Estonia
10 years 2 months ago #27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Audio playlist: first track name disappears

To be honest, I have checked this several times in my local setup and didnt get the issue you have mentioned. Could you please get me your site link in where I can see this ?
10 years 2 months ago #28

• Juhan
  • Topic Author

Replied by Juhan on topic design theme caused disappearing/ some proposals

I am sorry,
that I sent this message, shortly before I found that the cause of disappearing of the first track is the WP design Theme I use (\"FIORE\") at Yendif at my site . (As I did not see any more the topic I had created, I thought that the sending failed -- otherwise I would have deleted it, after I found the cause of disappearing.) /An idea: the topics not answered maybe offer to be seen author for repairing or deletion??/
I have also found a simple \"solution\" for my 1. tracks: I created a tiny (0,1 sec) empty track (with a title PAI), which is shortly played first, and then this track disappears -- but no harm!

I have tested a lot of players, and the only one I found that can autoplay next MP3 track by playlist, and to do it in IE older versions also, is Yendif. (Especially IE9 in Win Vista is quite reluctant, and required always the Compatibility View). A good job!

If to say something to improve even more:
1) It would be nice to have a chance to go to the beginning of any track yet playing without refreshing the browser view (especially if the track is long, and to try to go to the beginning with help of progress bar, it would not always match to the very beginning. (Maybe consider to add optional stop-knob or back/forward knobs?)
2) Although this Yendif-player has a unique good quality that it increases text size jointly with the browser zoom, it would be even more nice to have an option to increase the default font size for track names. (Although I assume it can bring along more complicacies to solve..., :sick: and maybe it would be nice to go hiking after months with code-work!)

With best thanks,
Juhan, Estonia, Europa
10 years 2 months ago #31

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.