IE12 and Safari

• anteleaf
  • Topic Author

IE12 and Safari was created by anteleaf

Hi,
I use your player on www.reklamsupport.se/palsong . It seems to work great on Firefox and Chrome. Also on IE11 but I have had problems with IE12 where the whole browser have frozen and I\'ve had to restart it and when I try to use the player again, the same things happen again. Do you have any ideas? It is the same PC used with both IE11 and IE12.

It also plays in Safari 7.0.1, but I se a text \"Infinity: ....something... where the volume control is located. Also, in Safari, I miss the thing... don\'t find the english word :S ....that indicates the loading and play status and also gives you a chance to jump forward inside one track. Hope understand what I mean, otherwise I\'ll think you notice for yourself if you test it in Safari.

Thanx!
10 years 2 months ago #32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic IE12 and Safari

I have taken a note of the IE12 issue as a bug. I assure for the solution in our next version. But, I didn\'t see any issues with Safari as you mentioned. Could you please get me any screenshot ?
10 years 2 months ago #34

• anteleaf
  • Topic Author

Replied by anteleaf on topic IE12 and Safari

Hi, thanks for your answer. I\'ve attached the Safari Screenshot. Hope you can see the things that are missing.
10 years 2 months ago #36
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic IE12 and Safari

Strange. I didn\'t get this issue in my Safari windows. Do you test in Mac ?
10 years 2 months ago #39

• Juhan

Replied by Juhan on topic IE12 and Safari

Audio playist-player works well on my Win. Vista PC with Safari 5.1.7 (allegedly the latest Safari for Windows, from year 2012, after that Saf. discontinued updates for Win.)
10 years 2 months ago #46

• anteleaf
  • Topic Author

Replied by anteleaf on topic IE12 and Safari

Yes, it looks like this in two different iMacs and MacBook I have tested with Safari. Have not tested on a PC with Safari.
10 years 2 months ago #54

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.