Video not showing

• RevM
  • Topic Author

Video not showing was created by RevM

I have uploaded a video and placed your player on our homepage. However the video won\'t play. I see a box where the video is suppose to be but, it does not show. I\'m not sure if it is something I did with the video or something I didn\'t do with the player.

1) I selected html 5 - not sure if that is correct.
2) video is an .avi - not sure if it has to be another file extension.

Thank you for any assistance you can give this matter. The site is www.bedroombusiness.net

More Than a Conqueror!
Rev M.
10 years 2 months ago #74

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video not showing

Aah...AVI is not supported. Kindly check Supported media formats section in yendifplayer.com
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 2 months ago #76

• RevM
  • Topic Author

Replied by RevM on topic Video not showing

Thank you so much. I thought the format might be the issue and I changed it to mp4 however it still does not play.

Any suggestions you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...again.
10 years 2 months ago #77

Replied by Administrator on topic Video not showing

Aah...Your template doesnt include JQuery by default. So, Our JQuery Plugin files are not loaded. Could you please mail me your WordPress admin details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ? So, I can check and fix this on my own.
10 years 2 months ago #79

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.