Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

• nm28
  • Topic Author

Replied by nm28 on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

SWF was and still on CHMOD 644
9 years 8 months ago #494
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

But, I'm getting 403 Forbidden error when trying to open the SWF URL directly in my browser. Is there any other security protection from your side ? I mean kindly check whether you are preventing access to direct file paths from your server.
9 years 8 months ago #495

• nm28
  • Topic Author

i will check it more deeply in my side and with my host company' if this depend in some modification at my host company, it will take some days as they are in weekend free time till Sunday.

I will keep you update.

You are very serious and professional, feel in good hands :)
9 years 8 months ago #496

• nm28
  • Topic Author

After checking with the host company we find another "htacess" file locate in different path, its look like a a security plugin made this new one. After rename it its solve the problem. now im working with FLASH engine and everything work smooth.

Also,
not related to the topic, it will be great to have embedded option to audio file too.

Thanks for lovely attitude.
Niv
9 years 8 months ago #497

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.