Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

• nm28
  • Topic Author

Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is was created by nm28

Hello yendifplayer team.

First i must say its a very clever player with great future, if you will be able to manage some important improvement.

Music player
info -
I working with mp3 files
Media Management - I add new media vis Audio > Direct url

Sadly, the player not charge the mp3 file in the background when i click play, The player don't do buffering,.

I can suggest you to customize it and add an option in the Player Setting with option:
A - load the full mp3 file in the background (before the visitor press play) while the page is open
B - When visitor press play on the player, the mp3 file will start to play and at the same time will load the entirely mp3 file (we will see loading progress as well as playing current time progress)

When the audience move it foreword, its show "Loading Media..." and some time its stuck on it and the only way to see again the player correctly is by refresh the entirety page. I will love to hear your suggestion in this manner and see how i/ you/ we can improve it because this is the most critical issue i experience now on my website.

note and words of thanks - before your wordpress plugin i used to work with the original [audio: ] short-code, lately i was feel like need new look for the player and your UI and yendifplayer appearance look great, than when i installed it and navugate the option i understand how great it is, simple and clever. so as i believe in your vision i will be happy to give you any idea and information for make it perfect.

Sincerely,
Niv
9 years 7 months ago #487

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

Thanks for your feedback.

I agree it would be nice having "preload" option configurable under "Player Settings" to preload the audio/video on page load. I assure we will have this feature very soon. I guess, you're using HTML5 engine to play your audio file. Kindly try switching to FLASH engine and it should solve your 'Loading Media' issue.
9 years 7 months ago #489

• nm28
  • Topic Author

Replied by nm28 on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

Thanks for your quick reply.

You guess right :)
I try work on FLASH engine at first time, Unfortunately when its on FLASH mode the player dont appear at all. i try switching back and forth. as for now I have no other option but using HTML5 engine to play it.
9 years 7 months ago #490

Replied by Administrator on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

Kindly change to FLASH engine and get me your live site link. So, I can check what is going wrong with FLASH engine.
9 years 7 months ago #491

• nm28
  • Topic Author

Replied by nm28 on topic Improvements the player - Buffering and Loading is

I change it to FLASH mode, the player locate at the end of the content, where its write :"Download mp3"

Under "Download mp3" - see attached files

im on FLASH Mode now - this is the page url www.2bcontinued.co.il/?p=5672

Thanks
9 years 7 months ago #492
Attachments:

www.2bcontinued.co.il/wp-content/plugins...libraries/player.swf

It seems our SWF file don't have proper permission to work. Kindly make sure the CHMOD for the SWF file is 644
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 7 months ago #493

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.