Audio Poster Size (thumbnail)

• compumatter
  • Topic Author

Audio Poster Size (thumbnail) was created by compumatter

Hello,

I've uploaded an audio clip and have tried many different sized images with the same result, the thumbnail / poster is tiny.

How can Increase the size of this thumbnail

See attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Jay
CompuMatter
9 years 7 months ago #509

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Audio Poster Size (thumbnail)

Sorry, our current version doesn't allow to change the thumbnail size in playlists through plugin settings page. But, still this is achievable by editing our yendifplayer.css file. Kindly get me your live site link and let me know what sizes you need. So, I can get the exact CSS code as the solution.
9 years 7 months ago #512

• compumatter
  • Topic Author

Replied by compumatter on topic Audio Poster Size (thumbnail)

Hello and thank you.

Yes, I did find the yendifplayer.css file and entered the hack:

/* COMPUMATTER INSERTED */
.yf-pimage{
width:150px !important;
height:150px !important;
margin-right:7px !important;
}

This got the job done. Was just hoping their might have been a bit of secret shortcode or something else I was missing ;-)

Note: the margin-right had to be adjusted otherwise the wider image touched the description text.

Nice plugin. Also, does the pro version allow us to rebrand they Yendif brand to our own on the wordpress admin plugin area ?
9 years 7 months ago #513

Also, does the pro version allow us to rebrand the Yendif brand to our own on the wordpress admin plugin area ?
- Our PRO version will allow you to remove our "POWERED BY" label and use your own logo in the player. But, it doesn't change the Yendif brand name in WordPress admin plugin area.
9 years 7 months ago #515

Replied by tomvanilla on topic Audio Poster Size (thumbnail)

Hello,
I am currently struggeling with the same problem.
I tried the "hack" stated above, by adding the line
.yf-pimage{width:XXpx !important;height:YYpx !important;margin-right:7px !important;}
to the yendifplayer.css file but unfortunately nothing changed.
Please help me and explain what to do in order to get the gallery thumbnails of third party videos bigger.
Thank you in advance, and as always thanks for your great work!
8 years 9 months ago #939

@ tomvanilla,

The given CSS fix works only for the thumbnails inside the Playlist and not for the gallery. I assume you need to increase the thumbnail sizes of your video gallery. This can be achieved in 2 ways.

Method 1 : By editing the settings related to this under plugin's settings(Yendif Player => Settings) menu.

Method 2 : By using the shortcode properties. Kindly refer "Complete list of short codes applicable for a video gallery" section in yendifplayer.com/using-shortcodes.html
8 years 9 months ago #940

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.