Second clickable logo

Second clickable logo was created by Robbie

Hi,

I can't seem to see this mentioned anywhere else, but I thought I would give this a shot.

Is there any way to add a second clickable logo to the video, like the one for my own site, whereby a link can be added for the viewer to visit the originating site?

As an affiliate, this would be extremely useful to me. I would like to have a visual link in the top left of the video area to be displayed throughout, offering the viewer a direct link to the site. This would need to be able to be unique to every video uploaded.

Is there any short code option I can add for something like this? If not, can one be developed to allow more versatility in this area?

Thanks.
9 years 6 months ago #521

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Second clickable logo

Instead of having second logo, our PRO version will allow you to remove our POWERED BY label and use your OWN LOGO and link the viewers to the originating website.

But, the current version doesn't allow to change the target link unique per video. But, we can customize this for you. Kindly mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get a quote for this work.
9 years 6 months ago #522

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.