Video Gallery

• adminssa
  • Topic Author

Video Gallery was created by adminssa

I noticed on one of the demos there was a setup where there was a main video then there were videos below it as either featured, latest, or a playlist. I use YouTube for Live Streaming and basically would like to have that be the main Title video like the demo then underneath have playlists so..... how is this done. We were uploading direct but more than likely putting all video on our YouTube channel and to my knowledge this plugin lets you put in YouTube videos.
9 years 4 months ago #631

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video Gallery

We just released the gallery feature a couple of days ago and still working on the documentation. You must use [yendifgallery] short-code to add a video gallery as shown in our demo.

- Login to your WordPress admin
- Select "Yendif Player => Help"
- Refer "Adding Thumbnail Galleries to your page or posts" section for the available [yendifgallery] short-code options.

Hope, this helps you !!!
9 years 4 months ago #632

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.