Wordpress jQuery error

• matiasgys
  • Topic Author

Wordpress jQuery error was created by matiasgys

Hello
Sorry about my english first

I install the wordpress plugin and made an audioplayer but I don´t see it in the frontpage, and when I look in my console with the firebug its shows me an error, can everybody help me please.

This is the error:
TypeError: $(...).yendifplayer is not a function
$("#yendif15489d1ee27384").yendifplayer({"audios":[{"mp3":"http:\/\/rakelmusic.c...

This is the page rakelmusic.com
The player is after "Contacto" item menu and before the the input "Recibe mis novedades en tu e-mail"

Thanks
9 years 4 months ago #661

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Wordpress jQuery error

There must be a JQuery conflict with some other plugins in your website.

It seems you have removed the player now. Kindly add it again. So, I can check what happens actually.
9 years 4 months ago #662

• matiasgys
  • Topic Author

Replied by matiasgys on topic Wordpress jQuery error

Now is online you player, you can see the error.
The problem is that site its online and my client its no very happy so when I don´t work to try to fix the problem I put and older player but I want to change with yandifplayer as soon as posible
9 years 4 months ago #663
Attachments:

Yendif Player strictly follows WordPress's guidelines to load JQuery. I can see JQuery loaded twice in your site. One of your plugin is loading JQuery incorrectly. Kindly try disabling your plugins one by one. So, we can find the culprit. Disabling this plugin must solve your issue.
9 years 4 months ago #664

• matiasgys
  • Topic Author

Replied by matiasgys on topic Wordpress jQuery error

I change the url now is uy.inpulsedm.com/sites/_BACKUPS_SITES/rakelmusic.com/ , desabiling all the plugins and the wordpress its the last version and nothing, still don´t work
9 years 4 months ago #665

Kindly mail me your WordPress admin and Server FTP access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, I can check where it fails.
9 years 4 months ago #666

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.