how to play a playlist

• jofanz
  • Topic Author

how to play a playlist was created by jofanz

Hi Yendif,

Just read your Documentation and I can see how to add audio to a playlist and how to play audio but not sure how to play a playlist?!

Please point me in the right direction

Thanks, J
10 years 1 month ago #94

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic how to play a playlist

Do you use our WordPress or jQuery Plugin ?

If WordPress, its simple. Just try the following short-code,

[yendifplayer type=audio playlist=X]

Note : X from the above examples refer to the PLAYLIST ID.
Last edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Administrator.
10 years 1 month ago #96

• scroll

Replied by scroll on topic how to play a playlist

I have the same issue. I have no problems in both uploading single audio files and making playlists in the plug-in interface, but my playlist doesn\'t show? I\'ve tried your shortcode but still nothing. I think what\'s missing here is a proper documentation on how to use the features within Wordpress. So far all I\'ve seen are som spread shortcodes but theyre not in any context, it\'s like they are written for developers by developers.

Have I missed anything? A step-by-step tutorial on how to publish audio files together with a playlist for instance? When looking at the demo page I see a list container holding the audio files, but although my files are attached to my list it doesn\'t show.
9 years 11 months ago #152

@scroll,

Kindly check yendifplayer.com/using-shortcodes.html for the list of all our available shortcode properties.

Are you sure youre using the correct shortcode ? Can you share it to me ? Also make sure your JQuery version is greater than 1.7.1. It will be better if you could get me your Player page link in where I can check all this directly.
9 years 11 months ago #153

• scroll

Replied by scroll on topic how to play a playlist

Do u have an email address?
9 years 11 months ago #156

@scroll,

Kindly mail us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
9 years 11 months ago #157

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.