Example of a player configuration

• AKOR Services
  • Topic Author

Example of a player configuration was created by AKOR Services

Can I please ask a favor? I learn best by example. Could you give me the code example that I need to insert to do the following:

I have a bunch of resources on a page of my web site, so I dont want to put the video player on there directly on that page.

I want to have a link, and when the link is clicked, a new window will open with just the Yendif video player, centered on the screen, (lets say 600 px wide) and will play a specific video (which is actually located on YouTube.) The example shortcode link from YouTube is:

Could you please post the code for what this would look like (on the link)? Once I understand the syntax more fully, I can take it from there.

FYI, this will be a link on a WordPress web site.

Sincerely!
Allen B.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 2 months ago #97

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Example of a player configuration

I understood you want show the video in a popup window after clicking a particular link. Sorry, this is not possible through our current plugin version. But, we will add this very soon in our future versions.
10 years 2 months ago #98

Replied by JoomlaTema on topic Example of a player configuration

Hello has that future added?
1 year 7 months ago #2677

Replied by Administrator on topic Example of a player configuration

@JoomlaTema,

Yes, this is available in our PRO version yendifplayer.com/demo/popup-gallery.html

But, the popup feature works only on the gallery layout and not for a single video player. I promise that we will have an option for this too in the future. Kindly be patient.
1 year 7 months ago #2678

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.