Not displaying correctly on iPhone

Not displaying correctly on iPhone was created by Robbie

I recently installed WPTouch Pro to comply with Google's demands for mobile friendly sites, and now all videos are half way off the device screen.

In addition to this, images are not appearing. So a mobile visitor sees the post, and a big white space where the video should be (no poster displaying) with the play button off to the right edge of the screen.

If I deactivate WPTouch Pro and deliver the site as is, the poster still doesn't display on mobiles, but the video at least appears with the play button where it should be.

I have attempted to alter settings, selecting responsive doesn't work (disappears from mobile altogether), fixed size does adjust the dimensions when I change them, but obviously if I make it tiny to appear on mobiles it will also appear tiny in proportion on the desktop.

Thanks for your help
8 years 10 months ago #893

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Not displaying correctly on iPhone

Kindly get me your site link to check this.
8 years 10 months ago #895

Replied by Robbie on topic Not displaying correctly on iPhone

Hi, thanks for the response, I have now worked this out myself.
For others out there who might have similar issues with mobile delivery, for me it turned out to be an .htaccess file left over from an incident last year! Check your server for all htaccess files and remove any which shouldn't be there (check the contents).
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Administrator.
8 years 10 months ago #896

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.