Gallery layout rows only versus grid

Gallery layout rows only versus grid was created by feealvi

Hi I see the playlist gallery settings have options of row columns and height and width of thumbnails but it is only showing displayed in rows that are 100% of the width. How can I get it to show as thumbnails on a grid with rows and columns like I saw in your screen shots.

Thanks
8 years 9 months ago #944

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Gallery layout rows only versus grid

Strange. Kindly get me the short-code which you've used to show the gallery. Also, please get me your site link to check this.
8 years 9 months ago #945

Replied by feealvi on topic Gallery layout rows only versus grid

Sorry I was too premature in my getting to know the plugin and was confused between Gallery and Player short codes to be clear in my question, but, the problem is the same as far as the goal I want to achieve. I would like to have thumbnails below a player and have those videos in the thumbnails play directly above them similar to what your screen shot looks like it does. (I hope it is attached successfully). Currently I can get a video player and it has rows of in this case all Youtube thumbnails and below that are gallery thumbnails to other playlists. I would prefer the thumbnail layout be the playlist for the player above but instead they go to a separate page and then each video also then has it's own page. In addition the thumbnails being only for a playlist do not have descriptions below then and like and shares etc like the screen shot doe which is what is throwing me off. Thanks for your help I do like this player a lot even still this issue.

While I have you I have two other related issues:
1. On my "Video" page clicking on a Gallery thumbnail takes me to another page with them as individual thumbnails only same problem not having a player above then there but the other issue is I can go back from there in the sub nav to "videoplaylist" but if I click on one of the individual thumbnails it opens yet another page with a player in it and the sunbeam then is a dead link to go back
"videopage" .
2. also being all YouTube videos I am adding to the url the 'modest branding' to shut off the YouTube logo etc but none seem to work
?modestbranding=1;controls=0;showinfo=0;rel=0;fs=1

Pardon I am still in the beginning stages of adding videos and no poster images are there as yet but here is the short codes I put on my initial Videos page:

[yendifplayer type=video playlist=2]

[yendifgallery type=playlist]
8 years 9 months ago #946

Trying attachment again of your screen shot which is what I prefer. It looks like the videos play in the above player above these thumbnails:
8 years 9 months ago #947
Attachments:

Sorry it's late and I am spacing out. Forgot to leave the site url and by the way this is wp 4.2.2 and a fairly new theme:

irinamaleeva.net/videoplaylist/

Thanks again for your help.
8 years 9 months ago #948

Replied by Administrator on topic Gallery layout rows only versus grid

The screenshot belongs to our demo page yendifplayer.com/wordpress/demo-gallery/

To get this, you will have to use 2 short-codes.One for player and another for gallery.

[yendifplayer type=video playlist=2]

The short-code what you have used belongs to a playlist. You must remove the 'playlist' property and use the 'video' property with a Video ID.

So, the right short-code will be like,

[yendifplayer type=video video=2]

And for gallery,

[yendifgallery type=playlist] - will display all the playlists as gallery. To display video thumbnails from a particular playlist, you must use the 'playlist' property as below,

[yendifgallery playlist=2]

Other Issues :

1. I understood the problem when breadcrumbs used. I have added this to our TODO lists and will have fix for this in our upcoming version. Also, we can fix this in your Paid version.

2. Sorry, our current version doesn't accept any YouTube parameters.
8 years 9 months ago #949

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.