What version do I have?

What version do I have? was created by tubushow

I have bought the player, but inside my website have this message:

You're using the Yendif Player WordPress Plugin - FREE version. Upgrade to our PRO Version and get access to all our pro features, receive updates & get lifetime support.

Also, some feature are not available.

How is it possible?
8 years 3 months ago #1160

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic What version do I have?

You can download the PRO package directly from your account in our website. After downloading the PRO package, extract it and follow the notes provided in README.txt file.

Kindly email us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any issues with this.
8 years 3 months ago #1161

Replied by tubushow on topic What version do I have?

I'm sorry, does it need some extra paid or it is included for money I have already paid?
8 years 3 months ago #1162

Replied by Administrator on topic What version do I have?

No, you don't have to pay again. Just login to our website using the same details which you used to purchase and check the "My Account" page. You will find the link to download the PRO version in this page.

Or mail us your Order ID to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we will email the package to you.
8 years 3 months ago #1163

Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.