customization

• romeosoroka
  • Topic Author

customization was created by romeosoroka

hello guys,
I like your plugin, but wanna know, can i change colour of background (or remove it), fonts etc ?
Thank you.
10 years 3 months ago #6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic customization

Yes, You can customize our HTML5 Player styles as per your need by editing our CSS file directly. The CSS file could be found under,

{root} / wp-content / plugins / yendif-player / public / assets / libraries / yendifplayer.css

But this changes doesnt affect our Flash Player version. In such case, we can help you by customizing our SWF version. If you are interested in customization, please contact us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: romeosoroka
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 3 months ago #7

• romeosoroka
  • Topic Author

Replied by romeosoroka on topic customization

oh thank you guys! This is the brilliant news as for me! And yes, i interested only in HTML5 version.
Thank you guys, and have a nice day!
10 years 3 months ago #8

• dbudd

Replied by dbudd on topic customization

I also want to customize the audio player.

With HTML5 option selected...when I \'right-click\' on the player (home page), I still get \"about adobe flash player\' info. Is this correct?

I\'d like to make the player a little taller in height. Mainly I\'d like to make the player a charcoal gray if possible. I can find the player .css file and I have tried to edit the .yendifplayer.black lines but the player on the homepage doesn\'t change!!

Do I need to edit the .swf file?

Test page here. Needs to stand out more!!

stevekates.net/show999/

Dave
10 years 1 month ago #99

Replied by Administrator on topic customization

It seems you are using our Flash Engine. Just switch to HTML5 engine by using the engine attribute in your shortcode.

Example : [yendifplayer engine=html5 ...]

Now, the player is totally in HTML5 mode and you can design the skin according to your need by editing the player.css file.

If you want to increase the Playlist Height, then kindly check yendifplayer.com/forum/general-discussio...-player-size.html#25
10 years 1 month ago #100

• dbudd

Replied by dbudd on topic customization

That\'s the whole problem. I have both \'HTML5\' selected in the settings and I am using \'engine=html5\' in the short code and I can\'t get it to stop using the flash engine.

On the sample page I have posted the short code for both instances of your player.

Is there a file somewhere that has \'default\' settings for the admin page that I can over ride?

I disabled any other audio players on the website. I have cleared the cache and I have tried your player on another website and all three times it won\'t come out of flash player?

DB
10 years 1 month ago #101

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.