"Google Cast" support?

"Google Cast" support? was created by sphere79

I'm looking for a Wordpress video player with Google Cast (aka Chromecast) support? There are some that support it, but they are generally complete solution providers that want to sell hosting, etc. In this case, I have an existing live MP4 stream (that plays perfect in yendif player) and I would just like a simple player that can send the raw stream to a Cast capable receiver (with the "Cast" icon in the lower right window).

I've also seen plugins (vCast) that were supposed to work by overlaying a cast button on an exiting player but it's long depreciated. Is there anyway to do this with Yendif or any other player? The Chromecast was the top selling media player last year, I'd like my users to be able to use them to watch video on their TV.
7 years 4 months ago #1459

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic "Google Cast" support?

Sorry, this is not possible through Yendif Player.
7 years 4 months ago #1461

Replied by Molina on topic "Google Cast" support?

Hello friends

Are they working to include google cast in the player?

It would be important before buying, as we are all indications that google cast will continue to grow.

It is indispensable that you insert it in your player and more ahun being paid,

Regards,

Daniel Molina
7 years 3 months ago #1489

Replied by Administrator on topic "Google Cast" support?

We have not started working on this feature yet. But, I have added this to our TODO lists and assure we will have this in future. Kindly be patience.
7 years 3 months ago #1490

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.