Video is not full screen

Video is not full screen was created by chedly

Hi i have yendif pro for wordpress and i am fighting with a problem since few months with no success i search everywhere look on the forum but couldn't find any similar problem to mine.
the problem i have is that all way video showing Square even on full screen
kindly suggest how to fix this issuse i will post a screenshot to make it easy to understand the situation.
6 years 8 months ago #1685
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Video is not full screen

Try setting the "Ratio" option to "1" under the plugin's settings page and this must solve your problem. Kindly get me your site link in case the issue remains.
6 years 8 months ago #1686

Replied by chedly on topic Video is not full screen

That did not solve the problem it just made the player looks more squere. kindly please provide me with your email so i can send you website url and any other details you would need to debug the issuse.

Thank you
6 years 8 months ago #1687

Replied by Administrator on topic Video is not full screen

That would be better. Kindly email your details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 8 months ago #1688

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.