Shortcodes

• amandawoodruff
  • Topic Author

Shortcodes was created by amandawoodruff

I installed the Wordpress plugin and completed the player preferences. I then uploaded media files and set up two playlists. When I insert the shortcode for my playlist nothing happens. I am sure I\'m missing something, but don\'t know what it could be. Any help is appreciated.

Using Retina child-theme and inserting shortcode on page: ripcityresearch.com/narrators

Thanks!
--A
10 years 3 months ago #9

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Shortcodes

I didn\'t see our plugin shortcode in the page link you\'ve provided. Kindly get me the code you have used.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 3 months ago #10

• amandawoodruff
  • Topic Author

Replied by amandawoodruff on topic Shortcodes

I just pasted the shortcode: [yendifplayer playlist=2] into my page at the following point. Is there any other setup code I need to include? I assumed there wasn\'t since I was using the plugin. *I have regular <audio> tags after the shortcode right now because I still need the samples to show up on my live page.
Thanks
--A

<strong>Kevin Young</strong> has been around media for 30 years. His childhood dream was to become a major league baseball broadcaster, something he achieved at 25 years old, for the 1982 American League Champion Milwaukee Brewers. Drawn to the advertising and production side of radio, he grew into management of a small radio and newspaper company in Portland, Oregon. He never stopped doing voice-over work, and became a full-time audiobook narrator in 2011. His average performance rating by listeners, on Audible.com is 4.4 out of 5. Audible describes Kevin as “accomplished, measured.”

Listen to Kevin:

[yendifplayer playlist=2]
10 years 3 months ago #11

Replied by Administrator on topic Shortcodes

Kindly try [yendifplayer type=audio playlist=2]

You need to use type attribute when the playlist is for audio. The default type is video.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Administrator.
10 years 3 months ago #12

• amandawoodruff
  • Topic Author

Replied by amandawoodruff on topic Shortcodes

Worked brilliantly! Thank you for the great support! This player will give our site the professional look it needs.
--Amanda
ripcityresearch.com
10 years 3 months ago #13

• mask

Replied by mask on topic Shortcodes

Hi there, it seems to be an plugins conflict on my site. I\'m running WP 3.8.1 HUD Theme and I am not able to post any playlist to my post page using shortcode (e.g. [yendifplayer type=audio playlist=2] ) - nothing displayed. Also I\'m using NextGEN Gallery by Photocrati (Version 2.0.40) on this site and I suppose there is some conflict with calling the wp_footer() function (footer.php includes <?php wp_footer();?>). If I\'ve tried (for testing purpose ) to add this code there (to the footer.php file) once again (as duplicity) then the playlist has been displyed on the post page correctly but the NextGEN Gallery settings / formats / fonts have been lost and. Could you please help me with this stuff and provide me any solution? This is very cool player and I would like to use it on my site! Thanks in advance for your support. (and...yeah..sorry for my English ;) )
10 years 2 months ago #78

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.