Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme

Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme was created by papajay

Hi,
I am using the Yendif Player WP plugin (for Audio playlists) in combination with "Avada Theme" by Theme Fusion on my site. Everything worked nicely so far. When I did a major upgrade of the Avada Theme a few months back Yendif player stopped working and the player isn't displayed anymore.

I created a post under www.plur.at/?p=8365 which shows the problem. All the header information is displayed but the complete post stays empty. The navigation frame on the right side and the footer information are also not displayed.

A exact copy of the post (just with the Yendif Player shortcode deleted) can be seen here: www.plur.at/?p=8373
This post is displayed correctly so it has to be related to the Yendif Player plugin.

The shortcode itselfs looks like this:

[yendifplayer type=audio sort=a_z playlist=15 playlistHeight=450]

Any help on this issue would be highly apprechiated.

regards,
Jay
6 years 4 days ago #1882

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme

Hi,

Please double check whether the playlist id 15 is available. If it is not there, please change the playlist id in your shortcode and check it. If still, you have the issue, it may be due to conflict with your theme. So kindly send your site details with admin access to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to check the issue.

Thanks
6 years 2 days ago #1883

Replied by papajay on topic Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme

Hi,
thanks for the response. I checked the playlists again and can confirm that the playlist with ID 15 is there. I am pretty sure that it is a conflict with the theme. Thanks for offering your help but I won't send my admin login details to you. Is there anything else I can check or some information which I can send ?
regards,
Jay
6 years 2 days ago #1884

Replied by papajay on topic Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme

My site is running with WordPress Version: 4.9.5 and PHP 7.1.16
6 years 2 days ago #1885

Replied by Administrator on topic Problems with Yendif Player / Avada Theme

6 years 1 day ago #1886

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.