Error 1525 by System - Yendif Video Share Plugin on Joomla 4

Error 1525 by System - Yendif Video Share Plugin on Joomla 4 was created by JoomlaTema

Hello
After installing Yendif 2.0 on Joomla 4 and activation of System - Yendif Video Share Plugin I am getting error 1525 on frontpage. Error code is like this: Error 1525 Code: Incorrect DATETIME value: '' When enabled system debug it seems that there is a probelm on plugins\system\yendifvideoshare\yendifvideoshare.php:73. When I disable System - Yendif Video Share Plugin error code disappears. How can I resolve this. Thanks in advance.
1 year 9 months ago #2646

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Error 1525 by System - Yendif Video Share Plugin on Joomla 4

Kindly upgrade to our 2.0.1 version and this should solve your issue.

In case the issue remains, kindly share with us your site admin access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html to further investigate the issue.
1 year 9 months ago #2647

Replied by JoomlaTema on topic Error 1525 by System - Yendif Video Share Plugin on Joomla 4

Thank you it seems resolved with V 2.0.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Administrator
1 year 9 months ago #2648

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.