Error when logging in to back end 0 Failed to start the session

Error when logging in to back end 0 Failed to start the session was created by Stjamesadmin

I installed video share yesterday and it work well, unfortunately this morning when I try to log in to the admin backend of my site i get the following error

0 Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/customer/www/stjameschurchbulkington.org.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_yendifvideoshare/libraries/player.php" at line 1.

Has anyone come across this before and how do I get rid of it so that I can access the backend.
4 years 1 month ago #2315

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Error when logging in to back end 0 Failed to start the session

Really strange. This is the first time we get such a complaint. Kindly get me your Joomla! admin and FTP access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html to further investigate the issue.
4 years 1 month ago #2316

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.