Playlist won't show

• mdordaa
  • Topic Author

Playlist won't show was created by mdordaa

I installed your component today and setup the playlist module but the playlist does not show up or does not show up correctly. If I set it to shop at bottom, it displays as show in this image . If I set it to show at the right, it does not show at all. Meanwhile the space is created for it on the page like this .

However, the videos play alright. Just the playlist does not show properly or does not show at all.

The above description happens with the component's jquery turned off. When jquery is turned on, the component does not show at all.

Website url:

Configuration:
Joomla! version: 3.3.6
Yendif Video Share Version: 1.1.0
Module used: Yendif Video Share - Playlist
Video source: YouTube
Number of videos: 2
Module uses only global configuration
Problem occurs in both responsive and non-responsive layouts
Number columns set to 1 does not work
All settings left at default does not work.

I would really love to be able to use this extension. it seems to be the one that can solve the problem at hand.
9 years 5 months ago #557

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist won't show

There seems to be a CSS conflict with your template. Kindly get me your live site link. So, I can inspect the HTML source and get you the proper solution immediately.
9 years 5 months ago #558

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.