Show all the videos in the category wo/drilling

Show all the videos in the category wo/drilling was created by mmcpeak

If I have a sub-category that has sub-categories. Is there a way to use the Yendif Video Share - Videos module so that all the videos in the top sub-category show without having to drill down through it's sub-categories? Similar to how you can setup a Yendif Video Share - Videos module starting at the root category and have it display all the videos without having to drill down through the sub-categories.

Here's some screenshots on what I'm trying to accomplish:

www.evernote.com/l/AC9n_phnUzZEMpK4xy1U_QlKtV-cjpR4Dg0
5 years 1 month ago #2092

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Show all the videos in the category wo/drilling

Sorry, our current version (1.2.7) only displays the videos of the selected category and it doesn't include sub categories. Our 1.2.8 version is almost ready for the release. So, I promise we will have an option for this in our 1.2.9 version. Kindly be patient.
5 years 1 month ago #2094

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.