Is it possible to disable the Picture in Picture feature?

Is it possible to disable the Picture in Picture feature? was created by Moonwalker

How can I get rid of the picture in picture button that appears in Playlist modules? I do not want my users clicking that button because it doesn't work correctly on my server and leads users to a useless view they cannot easily escape and/or return from to the previous page (view). The button appears when the videos are hovered over. I just want the button not to appear. How can I easily disable it? Thanks.
4 years 4 months ago #2253

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Is it possible to disable the Picture in Picture feature?

Our plugin doesn't support the "Picture In Picture" feature. So, I have no idea why you get this. Probably a conflict. Kindly get me the exact page link where I can check this issue directly.
4 years 4 months ago #2254

Replied by Moonwalker on topic Is it possible to disable the Picture in Picture feature?

Thank you. I just now realized the exact same "button" is appearing in videos on other sites as well, that do not use Yendif, so this is probably being caused by an addon. It turns out to be useful on other sites so I don't mind keeping it and using it, plus it's not likely that any of my users are going to see it anyway so this is, indeed, not a Yendif issue. Thanks again for the reply.
4 years 3 months ago #2262

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.