Full screen view

Full screen view was created by Moonwalker

Is there a way to stop the playlist module from dropping out of full screen when switching to the next video so that it plays the entire series in full screen? I can't seem to locate a simple setting for this purpose. If there is a hack I am willing to use it. Thanks.
4 years 3 months ago #2266

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Full screen view

Kindly check our DEMO here yendifplayer.com/joomla/ . You can see the full series can be played on a fullscreen.

Please get me your site link to check this issue directly.
4 years 3 months ago #2267

Replied by Moonwalker on topic Full screen view

Thank you. As it turns out the issue is persistent in Firefox. Both my own site videos and the Yendif demo both drop out of full screen when switching episodes. I have tried in Safe Mode as well and it still happens. Tried in Chrome and the issue isn't there.
4 years 3 months ago #2270

Replied by Administrator on topic Full screen view

Yes, I see the issue in other browsers. I have taken note of this now and I promise our next version will address this issue.
4 years 3 months ago #2273

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.