Search Plugin Cause 1054 Unknown Column Error

Search Plugin Cause 1054 Unknown Column Error was created by JoomlaTema

Hello
When trying to make a search on a Joomla Site with Yendif Video Share we face 1054 Error Code: Unknown column 'c.name' in 'field list' With debug enabled we see that error code PlgSearchYendifVideoShare->onContentSearch() JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:279
After disabling yendife video share search plugin everything works normally. Any suggestion? You can see problem here : amitza.joomlatema.net/joomla4/index.php make a search using inputbox near the horizontal menu and see problem.Thanks regards.
1 year 6 months ago #2683

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Search Plugin Cause 1054 Unknown Column Error

I understand that you have migrated from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.

Unfortunately, Joomla 4 has removed its "search" plugin group type. So, kindly go to the plugins menu from your Joomla back-end and disable the search plugin from our component and this should solve your issue.

Our next version is almost ready for release. I promise this will have support for Joomla's latest "finder" plugin group that does the same job. Kindly be patient.
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Administrator.
1 year 6 months ago #2684

Replied by JoomlaTema on topic Search Plugin Cause 1054 Unknown Column Error

Okay thank you very much
1 year 6 months ago #2685

That issue seems not to be resolved yet on new version. Thanks.
8 months 4 weeks ago #2813

Replied by Administrator on topic Search Plugin Cause 1054 Unknown Column Error

I confirm that our latest version supports the "Finder" plugin group.

Also, I confirm that it uninstalls the old search plugin group when upgrading from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4. Unfortunately, this doesn't work if you are already using the Joomla 4 version of our component :-( I promise that we would have this issue addressed in our next release. Kindly be patient.

As a quick solution, kindly go to the plugins menu from your Joomla back-end and disable the search plugin from our component and this should solve your issue. Please let me know if the issue exists even after disabling this.
8 months 4 weeks ago #2814

Okay thanks.
8 months 4 weeks ago #2815

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.