Errors after update to PHP 7

Errors after update to PHP 7 was created by Lumiga

Hi Support,

We got this errors after we updatet to PHP 7.

How can we fix this errrors? The strange thing is that this errors are visible on the component form JSN Uniform Pro from Joomlashine.

We also excluded the deprecatded errors, so we don't know why we stil see them. When you go to JSN Uniform and open a form.

I hope you can help me.

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentYendifMusicShare has a deprecated constructor in /home/users/gospeftp/gospelmedia4u.com/plugins/content/yendifmusicshare/yendifmusicshare.php on line 18

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON has a deprecated constructor in /home/users/gospeftp/gospelmedia4u.com/administrator/components/com_yendifmusicshare/libraries/JSON.php on line 127

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/users/gospeftp/gospelmedia4u.com/administrator/components/com_yendifmusicshare/libraries/JSON.php on line 794

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Services_JSON_Error has a deprecated constructor in /home/users/gospeftp/gospelmedia4u.com/administrator/components/com_yendifmusicshare/libraries/JSON.php on line 806
7 years 5 months ago #1437
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Errors after update to PHP 7

Kindly send us your Joomla admin and FTP access details to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. So, we can fix this for you.
7 years 5 months ago #1438

Replied by Lumiga on topic Errors after update to PHP 7

Hi Administrator,

Thanks for your help. We put the PHP 7 back to PHP 5.6 but I hope you can fix this issue without PHP 7 turned on.
If not please let me know.

Kind regards,
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Administrator.
7 years 5 months ago #1440

Thanks for the details. But, it will be helpful for us if you could enable PHP7.
7 years 5 months ago #1441

Replied by Lumiga on topic Errors after update to PHP 7

Hi, I turned on PHP 7.

After 10 minutes it working on PHP 7

Succes!
7 years 5 months ago #1442

Issue solved. Kindly check and confirm.
7 years 5 months ago #1443

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.