Sub Categories Have Zero Appended to Name

Sub Categories Have Zero Appended to Name was created by AndyTheAstronomer

Hi,
A slight problem. When I see the list of subcategories from a main category on the screen, each subcategory has a zero appended to its name. For example, if the subcategory is called "Fred" then it will appear on the screen as "Fred0". Every subcategory has the zero appended,

I have tried finding the relevant php file to search for where this is happening, but I cannot seem to find it. I'm attaching a screenshot to show you what I mean. Any help much appreciated!
5 years 7 months ago #1955

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Sub Categories Have Zero Appended to Name

Kindly get me your site link in where I can see the issue.

Also, make sure you use our latest version. I remember we had this in our OLD versions and solved later.
5 years 7 months ago #1956

Replied by AndyTheAstronomer on topic Sub Categories Have Zero Appended to Name

Hi!

Yes, in fact I reported this 9 months ago and you showed me the fix in the relevant php file - sorry, I had entirely forgotten! No wonder I kept getting a feeling of déja vu when I was writing the post!

The issue reappeared when I upgraded to the latest version last week - it looks to me as if the php file with the bug has somehow made its way into the new version. That can be the only explanation.

Anyway, I've fixed it now, so thanks very much - and my continuing thanks for a great product!

Best wishes

Andy
5 years 7 months ago #1957

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.