Increase the size of the subtitles

• sonia
  • Topic Author

Increase the size of the subtitles was created by sonia

Hello,

I want to know how to increase subtitles size font, if I use the flash player. I read that for the HTML player to change the font size, you have to change the css file but I don't see how to do it for the flash player.
Especially if when the video is in fullscreen, it's very annoying that the subtitles are so small.

Thanks for your help,
9 years 10 months ago #272

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Increase the size of the subtitles

Our current version does not have any configurable option to achieve this.

Are you a paid user ? If yes, mail us to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. along with your license key + this post ID. So, we can get you the updated version with increased font-size for sub-titles in fullscreen mode.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia
9 years 10 months ago #275

• sonia
  • Topic Author

Replied by sonia on topic Increase the size of the subtitles

I'm not a paid user, I was expecting that this option will be only for paid user but I just checked if it was possible. Thank you for your answer.
9 years 10 months ago #276

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.