Playlist hide and unhide button

Playlist hide and unhide button was created by Mike

Hi there, I would love to purchase this extension but I don't see any way for the user to hide and unhide the playlist. There is no button to do this like in other video players. It seems the Playlist is permanent. How can I let the user hide and unhide the Playlist?
3 years 5 months ago #2416

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist hide and unhide button

Sorry, our current version doesn't have the option toggle the playlist display. But, I have taken note of this now. So, we would have this in the future. Please be patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike
3 years 5 months ago #2417

Replied by Mike on topic Playlist hide and unhide button

Thanks for the response. I am very eager and in the middle of approval to adopt your extension, except for this issue. When can I expect the new version?
3 years 5 months ago #2418

Replied by Administrator on topic Playlist hide and unhide button

Our next version is almost ready and will be released by December.

As promised, we will have this option in future. But, this requires sometime and not coming in the next version itself. Please give us sometime and be patient.
3 years 5 months ago #2419

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.