Joomla 4 -Yendifplater PRO 2.0- Advertisement not showing

Joomla 4 -Yendifplater PRO 2.0- Advertisement not showing was created by visibles

Hi.! i recentlyy upgrade to J4 and yendif 2.0 congratulations to all the team for the new software!!

i tried to display mp4. advertisment (pre and post roll but it not show neither youtube embed video or thrid party item (wistia)

i have some log errors here:

Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “accelerometer”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “autoplay”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “encrypted-media”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “gyroscope”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “picture-in-picture”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “accelerometer”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “autoplay”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “encrypted-media”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “gyroscope”. 76:
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “picture-in-picture”. 76:
The resource at “<URL>” was blocked because content blocking is enabled. 4
WEBGL_debug_renderer_info is deprecated in Firefox and will be removed. Please use RENDERER. E-v1.js:2:31534
Google Analytics and Tag Manager is being shimmed by Firefox. See bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1713687 for details. sandbox eval code:1:9
Autoplay is only allowed when approved by the user, the site is activated by the user, or media is muted. can-autoplay.min.js:14:2
Specified “type” attribute of “video/youtube” is not supported. Load of media resource
failed. index.php
Request to access cookie or storage on “<URL>” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled. 3
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “accelerometer”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “autoplay”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “clipboard-write”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “encrypted-media”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “gyroscope”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “picture-in-picture”. www-widgetapi.js:919:251
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “accelerometer”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “autoplay”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “clipboard-write”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “encrypted-media”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “gyroscope”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “picture-in-picture”. www-widgetapi.js:921:183
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “accelerometer”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “autoplay”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “clipboard-write”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “encrypted-media”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “gyroscope”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Feature Policy: Skipping unsupported feature name “picture-in-picture”. www-widgetapi.js:924:242
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id . (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).

The resource at “<URL>” was blocked because content blocking is enabled. 3
Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute 2
Cookie “GoogleAdServingTest” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite ima3.js:615:440
Cookie “GoogleAdServingTest” will be soon rejected because it has the “SameSite” attribute set to “None” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “SameSite“ attribute, read developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Set-Cookie/SameSite ima3.js:615:440
AdsLoader error: AdError 1009: The response does not contain any valid ads. videojs.ima.min.js:1:21808
MouseEvent.mozPressure is deprecated. Use PointerEvent.pressure instead. video.min.js:12:11722
MouseEvent.mozPressure is deprecated. Use PointerEvent.pressure instead. base.js:1188:347
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id . (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).

i tested on firefox and chrome and does not work for me ..

Thanks for the help and congrats again.
2 years 5 months ago #2559

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Joomla 4 -Yendifplater PRO 2.0- Advertisement not showing

Advertisements work only when the video is played using our custom video player. You should be adding Wistia videos using our "Iframe Embed Code" source type. When using this method, you are simply adding a third-party video player and the video here is not played using our custom video player. So, none of our custom video player features including the advertisements will work.

I guess you should be adding the YouTube videos using the same "Iframe Embed Code" source type. Kidly try adding your YouTube videos using the "YouTube" source type.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Also, kindly get me your site address in where we can check this issue directly.
2 years 5 months ago #2560

Replied by visibles on topic Joomla 4 -Yendifplater PRO 2.0- Advertisement not showing

Thanks you very much
for wistia OK ..

for youtube videos i use the custom mode.
(i send some screenshots)

how can i send a private message with the site and credentials?

thanks you very much
2 years 5 months ago #2561
Attachments:

Replied by Administrator on topic Joomla 4 -Yendifplater PRO 2.0- Advertisement not showing

Kindly email us your site admin access details here yendifplayer.com/support/contactus.html
So, we can further investigate the issue.
2 years 5 months ago #2562

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.