Maybe a Jquery conflict.

• marioferreira1990
  • Topic Author

Maybe a Jquery conflict. was created by marioferreira1990

Hi, i having some issues using this great component/module.
I'm working with Sj Plus Template (Free and Responsive), and the player only works in IE.
I tried Chrome, mozzila and safari.. only work in IE.
Solutions please? ;)

Note: The site is working on localhost

Thank you.
9 years 9 months ago #367

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Administrator on topic Maybe a Jquery conflict.

I doubt there should be a JQuery conflict. Let me test the template and get you the solution ASAP. Kindly be patience for sometimes.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Administrator.
9 years 9 months ago #368

• marioferreira1990
  • Topic Author

Replied by marioferreira1990 on topic Maybe a Jquery conflict.

I now agree with you .
I tried install the default joomla 2.5 with sample data and it works fine on all browsers.
When i install sjplus template(2.5) the same problem that i reported appears. =X

And this message appear after the facebook comment form:
Warning: http://localhost/clean/index.php?option=com_yendifvideoshare&view=video&id=1 is unreachable.

Thank you.
9 years 9 months ago #369

Replied by Administrator on topic Maybe a Jquery conflict.

- I just checked with SJ Plus template and I can see the video working fine here. But, still I would say the issue is with JQuery in your website. There should be issues in JQuery loading order. Kindly try enabling/disabling JQuery under Components => Yendif Video Share => Global Configuration. If still the issue occurs, then kindly host your website in a web-server and get me the link. So, I can check and provide the appropriate solution immediately.

- Regarding Facebook comments,

It's just a warning from Facebook in localhost. It should disappear in live web-server.
9 years 9 months ago #370

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Business Address

PLUGINSWARE INTERACTIVE PVT LTD
Door No 2A, Venkateshwara Nagar,
1st Main Road, Velachery, Chennai,
Tamilnadu, India
Pincode: 600042
© 2013 - 2024 Pluginsware Interactive Private Limited. All Rights Reserved. The Joomla! name and logo is used under a limited license granted in the United States and other countries.

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.